Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mom mom and Pop pop's visit

Like Lauren said, we're way behind with blog posts. I got a new camera that shoots HD video and was learning exactly how to edit (shorten) videos, get them downloaded and then post them online. So here's my first attempt. It probably won't look HD because I downloaded it in a lower resolution.

This is from waaaaay back in early November when Mom mom and Pop pop came out to visit.




It's been so long that it's actually hard to remember exactly what we did. I know that Molly had a lot of fun with mom mom while pop pop and daddy were putting together a railing for the front steps!  We also went to the Blendon Woods Metropark and got to see some ducks and other birds. We had fun running through the leaves (as you can see in the video below) and - as always - sitting down to read a book (also in the video below). I hope this works...


No comments:

Post a Comment