Thursday, October 25, 2012

Turn & back it up...

Molly continues to be quite the character, or at least to me she seems like quite the character! For example, last weekend we were playing catch with the ball or maybe it turned into something more like monkey in the middle with Molly running back and forth between Jeremy and I while we tossed the ball. Anyway, all of a sudden Molly started with her backwards walking which she often finds very amusing to do. This time, however, she tossed a spin or turn in the repertoire. I have no idea why! But these are the sorts of quirks about Molly that I just adore; these glimpses of her individuality giving us insights into this amazing little person of ours! Here's a clip of Molly "doing her thing"... To be clear, even though I was narrating her turns in the video, she started doing this all by herself. I was just encouraging her to continue so that I could get it on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment