Thursday, March 29, 2012

Playfulness and a sense of humor...

We're really starting to see a sense of humor and playfulness from Molly lately. Little things like her reactions or little smiles she gives back to you as you playfully tell her not to do something. For example, I'll playfully tell her "don't you pull that blanket down off the crib..." and she'll give me a sly smile, crawl over and pull it down and get all excited. Or, I'll give her a sly little look out of the corner of my eye to which she gives you a flirty smile in return. The other day, I was tickling her as we were playing on the bed and soon it became clear that she kept intentionally falling backwards and smiling to encourage you to tickle her tummy. We managed to catch some of it on camera... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment